Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FINALLY UP

I've spent more hours than I had to spend on our church website. I can't explain how frustrating technical difficulties are to novices like me. I registered a domain name last week and began something called url forwarding. It worked like a charm for almost 3 days, and then out of nowhere stopped working. I did everything I could think of except punch the computer. Finally last night about 12 am I found the problem on my domain name account, took a shot at fixing it, and voila, it WORKED. Now our church website actually works. It's a very cool thing to have a website that has a custom name. It's like the difference between babysitting someone else's child and having your own. Anyway, check out the church website, it's linked to here at www.lmbchurch.net.

No comments: