Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Catchiest Song Ever?

Ever see the ipod nano commercial where the ipods lie against a white background and hands keep removing the top ipod to reveal another different colored one underneath with a video playing on the lcd screen? OK good. Remember the song? 1,2,3,4...I know this blog is altogether pointless but I can't stop listening to this song on my ipod. It just keeps sounding in my head, and the song is actually good. This is the song that you sing falling asleep that keeps you awake. This is the song playing in your head when you wake up. This is the song you sing in the shower. This is the song that you sing over the top of other songs. The beat is like a continual heartbeat. Steady, head bobbing. 1,2,5,6,9 and 10, money can't buy you back the love that you had! What a great line? Or is it? I don't know. All I know is that Apple sells with style, and this song is a perfect example.

No comments: