Monday, December 31, 2007

Pure Church: Pretty, Superficial Preachers

Pure Church: Pretty, Superficial Preachers'
How a dead preacher drove me, motivated me, to build in something into my life that was sorely lacking.  If only I would make the time.  What does your reading list look like?  After reading this are challenged or our of gas?  For me it's a bit of both.  I'd love to hear about your yearly reading plan.  Does it look quite a bit better than mine?  Let me know.  There is a link to the story that you really should read.  It never fails to scare me a bit.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Not good at all. But I do read maganize that my cousin Mary Teal
give us when she comes down because she gets them from her church and they are from Lifeway. I need to read my Bible
a lot more then what I do.

Lisa