Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Home from the Hospital

We left the hospital today at about 1 and are settling in with Ava Grace in her new setting. She's handled it like a champ. She's actually handled much like her father, by sleeping for hours at a time. I feel like someone's drugged me with some powerful sleeping potion. Brooke is doing so great I can't believe it. You would never know she went through labor a few days ago. It's absolutely astounding. I guess with Kate being such a difficult delivery I assumed they were all like that. In any case we're excited to get back to life outside the hospital and adjusting to two little girls will be a real change, but a welcome one. Thanks to anyone reading this for your prayers and support. We appreciate each one lifted up to the Lord. We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

No comments: