Monday, January 28, 2008

100th Post

I said I wouldn't do it, but I couldn't resist. I noticed today that I've posted 99 times on this blog since it began in September. So even though I'm technically posting only at WordPress right now, I'm posting the 100th post here today! Since I began keeping track of visits and visitors (Don't worry I don't know who you are, just where) on December 22nd I've had about 80 unique visitors from 7 different countries, 17 different states from Cali to Florida to Maine and almost 600 page views. That is very small compared to many blogs, but I can't help but get a bit excited. Now if you'd just comment more we could actually have discussions like the interesting one going on down the page a ways under "What Kid's Shows do You Wish Would Just Go Away." Noelle, if you ever come back and read again, I'm calling you to publicly repent of Dora. Turn!

No comments: