Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year, New Look

I've adjusted the look of the blog for a fresh look for the new year.  I realize the new look is much less colorful, but it's minimal and if any word could describe my design tastes it is minimal.  I like the shades of black and grays that permeate the site.  The only ugly thing on the blog is the green from the links to the "They Said It" on the sidebar.  I don't know how to change it.  I'll keep trying though.  If you comment, which few do!, let me know how you like the changes.

4 comments:

mkgowan21 said...

Pastor,I like the new look for the blog.I don't comment often, but I read it every few days.We all want to grow more in the Lord in 2008.We think you are growing and doing very well in your first pastorate.40 books are a lot for a pastor, husband and father to read,unless some are The cat in the hat.

Rural American Pastor said...

Thanks for the comment! I don't think I get to count books I read to Kate but if I get desperate I will around November or December. I'm usually reading no less than 3 books at a time so it's not totally out of reach but is a goal that will stretch me. Thanks for the encouragement. See you soon.

Rose said...

I love the new look. It is very readable and you are doing a great job keeping this sight. I know it is a lot of work but may God Bless You.

Rural American Pastor said...

Once again many thanks MOM! I love you and you're always an encouragement.