Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Audio Resources

You may now access recordings of the last 3 Sermons from our church by clicking on the link under Podcast Links on the sidebar.  It is not an actual service recording but my feeble early attempts at podcasting. You can click on the message, the date is there with it, and it will take you to the page where you may download the sermon or play it in streaming media format.  I am constantly looking for better ways to get the messages out, but this seems to be a good one for now.  The blog will link to only the 3 most recent, but once you get to the page you can find links to the entire archive by clicking on the tiny "Little Mountain Baptist" link next to the message.  If you try this let me know how it works.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I tried it today and it work on my computer great to me. I was going to watch something on TV but then I found it and I wanted to see if it would do and it did. You are right with what you said on that message. I needed to hear it to.

Lisa