Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Which Blog Do You Like?

I am extremely hesitant to do this b/c I've already been blogging on blogger and everyone who reads already knows and is used to this site. BUT, I've created a sort of "mirror blog" with Wordpress. I LOVE their templates and it just looks better. So, for about a week, everything I post will be on Wordpress. I've already imported all the posts from this blog to that one.

So for the next few days I will allow open comments without registering, putting your e-mail in, whatever. You can feel free to post anonymously, I'll never know who you are. All you have to do is say which you like better. There is a word verification to prevent spam comments. It's all very easy. I NEED your feedback as to which blog format you like better. This or the wordpress one. The name is exactly the same except instead of .blogspot.com it is .wordpress.com.

Anyway, here is the link, but comment here on this post.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Josh,

My name is Tara and I am a friend of Brooke's (we taught together at Franklin Academy). I check back often to hear updates about your family, and have never commented yet. But I think I like the Blogger blog better- It is a little easier to look at:) And I also like your family blog- Please update that one with family updates as much as you can! I love checking in with you!
Thanks- Tell Brooke I said hey!

Rural American Pastor said...

Hey Tara. Good to hear from you. I will certainly keep your input in mind. I'm gonna have to give the family blog to Brooke. She's far better at that then me, and I only have time to keep up with one! You look like you have your hands full with the twins! I'll tell Brooke hello from you.

Anonymous said...

Pastor Josh

I like the old way because I have
not learn the Wordpress yet.I can get to Wordpress.com but how do
you get to the rural america pastor.

Lisa

Rural American Pastor said...

If you've registered a name with Blogger (this blog) you can use the same name with Wordpress. The link is www.ruralamericanpastor.wordpress.com. It's linked to in the post.