Sunday, January 20, 2008

Podcast Episode III

This is from today's sermon "I Will Cheerfully Give This Year."  It's the third message from the series "I Will Not Waste My Life This Year."  Many Christians believe in a doctrine of money that says, "Money is private.  It's my business.  It's not the business of my church."  It's a sort of separation of church and finances.  In 2 Corinthians Paul shatters that notion saying that money is in fact a very potent resource when used in the right way.  More than that, giving is very much a spiritual matter of the heart.  Click on the title to download the message or go to the sidebar and click the link to go to the Sermon Cloud website to listen or download.

2 comments:

mkgowan21 said...

Pastor,
I really like the podcast,if we aren't able to come to Sunday morning's service we can hear the message online.The message was very good. mkgowan21

Rural American Pastor said...

Thanks a lot Kay. I love having access to resources like this, and I'm glad we can offer it to anyone with an internet connection. Hope you two are feeling better!