Thursday, January 3, 2008

Time for Another Goodbye

This past Sunday our Music Minister of 7 years announced his resignation effective January 27th. Jay, we will miss you here at Little Mountain along with Brenda and Miranda.  Over the past 10, wow almost 11 months, I have enjoyed working alongside Jay.  He has helped me in more ways than I can count to understand Little Mountain, and how it works.  He's seen and done a lot in his time here, and I can say I will miss walking out those doors each Sunday and making our way (slowly during the hip troubles) up onto the stage.  Jay is gifted as a singer and song leader.  He is a man of prayer, and sometimes as we pray and seek the Lord He leads us to new places.  Wherever he leads Jay I pray it will be a fruitful journey with renewed service to God.  Pray that God would lead Jay and his family exactly where God would have them go.  And pray for our church that God would bring in exactly who He wants, and what we need (they go hand in hand).
Our blessing and prayers go out to the Laytons.  We love you.

No comments: